Create a Sponsored Post
To create a sponsored post you must first provide your Stripe, Venmo or Braintree details in ACCOUNT, otherwise the sponsor function will not be available. This is to ensure payment is transferred to your Venmo or bank account the moment your post is published. Go to PAY OUT TO SUPPORTED COUNTRIES to check if your currency is supported by Stripe and Braintree.
- Start by going to NEW POST in the top navigation menu of your user dashboard.
- Click the green YES button on the first pop-up.
- Select the TOPIC that best suits your content. For example FOOD & DRINK, BEAUTY, TECH etc.
- Select the COUNTRY where the brand or store you're writing about is manufactured or located.
- Select the WEBSITE.
- SPONSOR DETAILS - If you're the one initiating the job, you must ensure your sponsor is registered with YAYWORLD and enter the email the sponsor used to register.
- FEE & DEADLINE - Enter your fee for creating the post and a deadline. The job details will be sent to the sponsor. You can then negotiate fees and deadlines with the sponsor via your dashboard in a safe and secure environment. If the sponsor initiates the job, they should use the INVITE link that displays on your profile.
- READY TO PUBLISH - When you're ready for the sponsor to review your post, click the green READY TO PUBLISH button on the PREVIEW page. The sponsor will be notified the post is ready for review. They can then either publish the post or request edits. Only the sponsor can publish a sponsored post.
- PAYMENT - The moment the sponsor clicks the PUBLISH button, the post is published and payment is transferred to your Venmo or bank account. Funds will display in your bank account within 2-3 business days.
We review every published post and will unpublish any post containing inappropriate content. Read the FAQ page for help creating content and our CONTENT GUIDELINES for information on our policies.
*Note: The platform is designed for writers to work directly with businesses. That means you decide what to charge for content. You set your own rate and the business pays the amount agreed between you. Fee negotiations, writing, posting and payment are all automated.